• Vt. seeks 2 Mass. men in home invasion
    December 07,2013
     

    Police seek 2 men

    in home invasion

    MONTPELIER — Vermont authorities say two Massachusetts men are being sought for burglary, aggravated assault with a weapon and assault and robbery with a weapon in connection with a Burlington home invasion.

    The Burlington Free Press reported that police are looking for 30-year-old Bryan “Tony” Frazier of Dorchester, Mass. and 33-year-old Rashad “Jose” Sabree, also of Massachusetts.

    Police said the men Tuesday forced their way into the Burlington home of Je’Vaugh Wyche and assaulted him with a handgun and a baseball bat.

    Police said they are trying to determine why Wyche was targeted, and say he’s denying the incident was drug-related.

    MORE IN Vermont News
    MONTPELIER — The United Kingdom’s surprise referendum result last week to withdraw from the... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — More than 25,000 drivers have had their suspended licenses automatically reinstated,... Full Story
    BARRE — Local history met modern art Saturday night during the fifth annual RockFire festival. Full Story
    Quarries come alive during 5th annual Rockfire festival
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS