ISLE LA MOTTE — Children in the Vermont town of Isle La Motte are getting an extra day off because of a propane leak at the school.
The school was closed after Administrative Assistant Barb Larvey arrived at about 6:30 a.m. Monday and smelled a strong odor or propane.
She called the fire department and opened windows and doors.
School officials are unsure when repairs will be complete so they cancelled classes for the day.
The Burlington Free Press reported that it’s expected classes will resume today.MORE IN Vermont NewsBOSTON — Pigs nearly managed to fly in Connecticut, terrorized hikers in Maine and drew a police... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- MEDIA GALLERY