Fire displaces Berlin family
BERLIN — A Berlin family was forced from its Chandler Road home by a grease fire Thursday afternoon.
The Berlin Volunteer Fire Department was called to the scene at about 1:40 p.m. and was able to extinguish the flames. No one was injured.
Berlin Fire Chief Miles Silk Jr. said the house was still standing and looked as though it could be repaired.
The Vermont and New Hampshire Valley American Red Cross helped the family of three find lodging after the blaze. The family name was not available.MORE IN This Just In
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — The private email server. The Wall Street ties. Full Story
MONTPELIER — The trial on sex charges of suspended state Sen. Full Story
MONTPELIER — The Vermont Fish and Wildlife Board will take public testimony on a... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed