• Fire displaces Berlin family
    By
     | March 02,2012
     

    BERLIN — A Berlin family was forced from its Chandler Road home by a grease fire Thursday afternoon.

    The Berlin Volunteer Fire Department was called to the scene at about 1:40 p.m. and was able to extinguish the flames. No one was injured.

    Berlin Fire Chief Miles Silk Jr. said the house was still standing and looked as though it could be repaired.

    The Vermont and New Hampshire Valley American Red Cross helped the family of three find lodging after the blaze. The family name was not available.

    MORE IN This Just In
    MONTPELIER — Incumbents, first-timers and perennial candidates have filed paperwork with their... Full Story
    MONTPELIER — Incumbents, first-timers and perennial candidates have filed paperwork with their... Full Story
    Vt. candidates file for Senate, House races
    MONTPELIER — The races might be new, but many of the faces are the same. Full Story
    More Articles
  •  
     
    • MEDIA GALLERY 
    • VIDEOS
    • PHOTOS